Tech Update Posts

What Is Dark Web And Know About How Dark Web Works

Today in this article we will know about the dark web. Today's world is becoming digital and we use internet for almost every information.

what is dark web

Let us tell you that we use only about 4% of the Internet, that is, only 4% of Internet users use the web. Google, Yahoo, Bing or any other search engine can cover only 4% of the internet. The other 96% of the web will not be known to the common man.

This 96% web part is called dark web or dark net. Under this, hacking, online drug transactions and many other types of illegal things are included. Dark web includes many big countries, one of which is India, if you want to know about what is dark web and how dark web works, then you have to read this post completely.

Read Also:  How to copy text from image

What is Dark Web?

Dark web or dark net is a part of the Internet that is not indexed in any search engine such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. That is, the dark web is a part of the Internet that is in the Deep Web in which All illegal work is done. According to researchers, only 4% of the Internet is visible in the search engine, it is called Surface web.

This means that the remaining 96% of the Internet is called dark web or dark net. For your information, let us tell you that there are such websites in the dark web that are not made visible to the general public because the details of their IP-address are deliberately hidden.

Such websites can only be accessed through certain browsers. Like TOR browser etc. Dark web is very popular for black market and illegal user protection, so we can consider it as Positive and Negative marketing.

What Is Darknet Market?

These are industries that operate in the dark web. These industries are called darknet markets. All these industries have Porn, Child Trafficking, Defense secrets, Government Secrets etc. With the help of dark web you can buy credit card number. In the dark web, transactions of stolen money, stolen details and hacker accounts and software hacking computer systems take place through a secure medium.

Read Also: Best Free Video Chat App With Strangers

How Dark Web Works?

The working method of dark web is very different i.e. you cannot access dark net website as compared to any user friendly website. It cannot be accessed from normal browsers like Google Chrome, Safari etc.

You have to use a browser like TOR to access such website. Only through such a browser can you access a website in the dark web. The domain names of websites available in the same dark web are quite different such as .onion which are used only in dark web.

  • Accessing the dark web is not that easy either. You can access the dark web by logging in, you have to follow some rules to enter it. Let us discuss this topic.
  • To access the dark web, you need a Private Secure VPN. Which keeps securing your Identity from others. Because the site available in the darknet is not safe, there are many hackers in it. That is why to secure your data in the dark web, you have to use Secure VPN Service.
  • To access the dark web, you have to download the TOR web browser. So that you can log in to it. And let us tell you that always download the TOR web browser from the official website because you can find many duplicates TOR web browser on the internet.

If you enter the dark web. So you have to close all the apps and programs. So that you can easily crawl in it. You can use GRAM Search Engine to search the website present in the dark web. Just like you use Google Chrome to search Google.

Read Also: How to get water out of your phone speaker


Dark web means a web in which illegal works are done. Well now we don't need to tell about it again. But let us tell you that accessing the dark web in a browser can be dangerous. Because it contains many viruses and hackers who can hack your system and steal your information. To access the dark web, you have to follow some of the things given above.

If you find this information of some use, then you must share it on social media. So that more people can also know about other activities happening in the Internet.

Post a Comment